all enquiries to:

Friday 27 November 2009

Money Can't Buy Class

My mate Nick has made a banner for Sunday's game and since one can't post attachments to the Arsenal mailing list, I thought I'd be best posting the picture of it up on my blog, as I'm sure others will also get a kick out of it.

One of his Spurs pals replied to the email to enquire why the Russian underneath says "Come on you Spurs" and I couldn't resist playing along, by suggesting that it actually translates to "Big yacht, small dick"

Come on you rip, roaring Reds
Bernard

Hopefully to be seen hanging from Club Level, East Side this Sunday, directly opposite the Directors Box :-)

3 comments:

'holic said...

Superb, Bernard. I'll be looking for it.

Bravis Trickle said...

Great banner!
hope we stuff the bl**dy russians

chump said...

I don't like to humour some people, but the following "blog" - very loosely posted thios comment....

http://arsenalaction.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/rating-surprise-surprise-drogba-does-it-again-arsenal-pathetic/#comment-9486

anyhow, i'll wait for an measured adult analysis of sunday's game.